- Created on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 17:52
It’s clear that the World is faced with huge power quality challenges and Comsys has through years of experience gathered a strong knowledge within the field of power quality. We will continue to develop our ADF technology to support the World with it’s power quality challenges. Therefore have we recently decided to move to a bigger facility with a new R&D center for increasing our efforts of bring new and more advanced products to the market. We will be in the new facility in June.
Please come and visit our new facility when you are in the area.
Comsys AB, Fältspatvägen 4, Lund, Sweden
Your power quality partner
- Created on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 11:09
Comsys is very proud to supply 7 units of the well proven ADF P300 for the new MAX IV in Lund. MAX IV is under construction and when commissioned it will be one of the most advanced science labs for investigating new materials by using beamlines. With the ADF active filter solution from Comsys, MAX IV will secure the power quality and meet the set requirements. It will also reduce energy consumptions as the solution will reduce the losses created by high harmonic distortions. "It's fantastic for us to deliver our technology and support MAX IV to secure the power quality in such remarcable project," says Rickard Jacobson sales manager at Comsys AB.
- Created on Monday, 08 October 2012 09:03
Comsys use the SPS ipc drives as the main event for launching new products and to meet customer and partners with focus on drives and industrial applications. Please visit us at hall 2 stand 2-170 and we will guide you through the importance of power quality and our product portfolio.
See you soon!
- Created on Friday, 05 October 2012 13:48
Comsys recently delivered their second turn key Statcom solution for wind power. Fortum distribution needed to control the fast reactive power variations in the new wind power park in Sweden. Comsys delivered a turn key solution that will help Fortum to comply with the set grid codes. The order involves a ADF P700 STATCOM. Fortum decided to invest in ADF for it's simplicity and the high availability through its modular concept. "I am really happy to see that the utility market understands the advantages with our ADF P700 STATCOM, simplicity, high availability and cost efficiency," says Marcus Löfgren CEO, Comsys AB
- ADF Partner Conference 2012
- Comsys helps create all-time high production at brewery
- New partner in China
- Electrical Power Trade Show - Visit us at Elfack 2011!
- Ebatech Sells Two P300-300 Systems to Amsterdam Police
- Comsys and PQ-Nosswitz GmbH Won Two Strategic Projects in Southern Germany
- Comsys Receives Order from VACON for Drilling Rig
- Comsys in Partnership with Bravida in Sweden and Norway
- Increased Efficiency for Sandvik of the Electric Arc Furnace at the Svedala Site
- ADF to Stabilize Internal Grid for Coca Cola Drikker AS